Terms & Conditions of Usage
Scope of Agreement
The customer agrees with the terms specified in this contract. The contract is deemed established as soon as the username and password required using the WhatsApp or SMS Services at www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my.
Usage of the WhatsApp or SMS Services at www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my
- Authorization and Authentication
After customer has completed all registration requirements, a username and password will be disclose to customer. This login information serves as identification of the customer to www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my. www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my will perform no further authentication of the customer's identity. The customer agrees that all activities which can be traced to his username and password are deemed as having been performed by the customer himself and are legally binding for him.
The customer agrees that, by definition, access to the Internet, the Server/GSM network and other communication media is associated with risks concerning authentication, data security, privacy, availability of services, reliability of transmission etc. The customer agrees to bear full and exclusively responsibility arising from such risks and consequences of the customer's usage of WhatsApp or SMS Services provided by www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my.
WhatsApp or SMS Transmission
The customer acknowledges that www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my (include sub-domains) delivers WhatsApp or SMS messages via major telecommunications companies and mobile network providers and can therefore only influence the delivery with respect to transmission of WhatsApp or SMS messages within the technical constraints imposed by the providers.
WhatsApp or SMS messages submitted via www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my (include sub-domains) will be transferred to the addressed mobile recipients within seconds to minutes, provided that the recipient's phone is switched on and located in an area covered by his subscribed mobile network provider. The customer acknowledges that, depending on the recipient's mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the WhatsApp or SMS message to the recipient successfully, particularly if the provider does not support WhatsApp or SMS delivery at all.
- Large Volume Transmission
The customer acknowledges that transmission of large WhatsApp or SMS amounts may be subject to restrictions and delays on the part of the server or mobile network providers affected.
- Traffic Type
The customers accept only to send whatsapp or mobile terminating messages to recipients that have acknowledged receiving it from customer. Traffic types allowed by this contract have to be: clean bulk (opt-in), streaming and person to person traffic. In case of any problems or penalty that can affect www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my (include sub-domain) regarding termination to whatsapp or mobile subscribers that don't desire to receive messages, all will be passed to the Customer.
WhatsApp or SMS Content
- The customer assumes full responsibility for the content of WhatsApp or SMS messages transmitted by himself or by a third party on his request.
- The customer agrees to abide to all laws and regulations applicable to the content and intent of WhatsApp or SMS messages transmitted by him. The customer assumes liability for all consequences and costs arising out of offences against such regulations.
- The customer must ensure that his WhatsApp or SMS delivery does not cause disturbance or harassment to a recipient or other third party. The customer agrees to refrain from sending WhatsApp or SMS messages containing offensive, violent, pornographic, or discriminatory, or otherwise illegal content.
- The customer is not permitted to send WhatsApp or SMS messages to recipients who have made clear that they do not wish to receive WhatsApp or SMS messages or advertisements via WhatsApp or SMS.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content the customer transmit through the Service, the customer's use of the Service, the customer's connection to the Service, the customer's violation of the Terms of Usage, or the customer's violation of any rights of another.
You agree that www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my, in its sole discretion, may terminate your username, password or account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Usage.
You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of Usage may be effected without prior notice if www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my believes that you have violated the Terms of Usage. And agree that www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Financial and accounting
- WhatsApp or SMS Debits
www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my (include sub-domains) debits transmitted WhatsApp or SMS messages from the customer's online whatsapp or sms account according to its transmission logs. These logs are deemed correct and valid even if the customer has objected to the correctness of the accounting records, but www.whatsapp.malaysiaads.my (include sub-domains) investigations have not produced evidence of a technical problem or error.
- Account Balance
The WhatsApp or SMS account balance is non-refundable and does not bear interest. Except for the error WhatsApp or SMS created by our server.
- All WhatsApp or SMS credits are valid for 1 year. You can top-up credits (minimum 5000 whatsapp credits / 1000 Sms credits) to bring forward the balance of your Credits.